Exploring a New Interactive Tool: H5P
During my recent classes, I had the opportunity to work with a new interactive tool called H5P. It is designed to make learning more engaging by allowing users to create interactive videos and different types of quizzes.
One of the most interesting features is the ability to add questions directly to video materials. This means that instead of passively watching a video, learners can actively engage with the content, check their understanding, and stay more focused.
For me, it was a very exciting experience. I could see how such tools can transform traditional learning into something much more dynamic and enjoyable. I am looking forward to exploring more possibilities with H5P in the future!
One of the things I love most about traveling is trying local food. I’m always fascinated by new flavors and I never miss a chance to taste something different. The same goes for Malta – I absolutely love the cuisine here! Every day I enjoy delicious pastizzi, the unique Maltese cheese Δ‘bejna, and amazing pastries filled with sweet date paste – they are truly one of a kind.
That’s why in today’s class I decided to use this topic while experimenting with a new interactive tool. I created an activity about Maltese cuisine, and it was so much fun! Take a look at what I’ve prepared and discover something new about Maltese food yourself.
Try it out: watch a short video about Maltese specialties and answer the questions!

Comments
Post a Comment